Due with Baby #2!!

So, its been a while since I've blogged. Not surprising since I've never been successful AT blogging. Time just escapes me with working and being a mama. But what better way to come back than with an announcement for BABY WIMBERLY #2?!?! 
To go ahead and answer whatever questions you may have:

1. No WE didn't plan for this baby, but this baby is part of God's BIGGER plan for us.
2. Yes. We will find out the gender
3. I am 12 weeks 1 day
4. I think it's a boy and would love to have a boy. But I love girls too (obvi!)
5. How am I feeling? Tired. Sick. No energy. But alas, a little toddler & two fur babies need me. I am starting to get some energy back and holding more food down. Praise Jesus!!

This pregnancy is already different to me than my first pregnancy with London. For starters, with London, I had NO idea I was pregnant. The thought never crossed my mind until my friend Vanessa mentioned it. And I was. I also feel like Im getting bigger faster with this one. Or maybe thats just because its my 2nd pregnancy. I've heard you get bigger than you did during your first. Sometimes I think I can feel him/her moving too! Is 12 weeks too early for that?! I also don't recall being so EXHAUSTED early on. But also, I wasn't chasing after a toddler all day during my first pregnancy either. 
On June 22nd, I KNEW I was pregnant this time. I woke up starving (that never happens) after having a huge steak & lobster dinner at Chops the night before, and I was starving again by lunch and knew if I didn't eat I was going to pass out. So that night, after we got home from picking London up from my moms, I told Jason he needed to put her to bed because I needed to go to the store. I just didn't tell him for what. Go to the store. Get home. Pee on a stick. Wait not even 5 minutes and…


 I WAS PREGNANT!!
I had envisioned our 2nd pregnancy that I would tell Jason in some cute way, because with London I just called him on the phone since he was at work and I was shocked/excited/freaking out. But, that didn't happen. He came downstairs and knew something was up from the look on my face. I showed him & immediately started crying. We weren't planning on another one yet and I wasn't/am not ready to give London up as my baby and it tore me apart. But, I've come to terms with the fact that I DONT have to give her up as my baby, Im just adding a baby to the mix!!
Because of vacation schedules and work schedules I didn't get a doctors appointment until July 28th. And the only reason I got it that day was because we had a scare the night before, but it was just a false alarm!! Baby #2 is healthy with a strong heart beat and what I think, is already a cute little smirk. 

11 Weeks 5 Days

It wasn't as exciting of an announcement to our family either. My mom found out because I was throwing up in a trash can at a rest stop on our way home from vacation. My dad and his side of the family found out because everyone was wondering why I was in a one piece bathing suit. My moms side of the family found out because, at my grandmom's 80th birthday dinner, my grandmom and granddad asked London when her baby brother/sister would be arriving and I looked at them and said, "Who told you??" Nobody, of course, they were just wondering when we were going to have another one. But I gave that one away. And for Jasons parents, who live in NC, he sent them a text message telling them to check out a new picture of London which was this: 


Here are a few more we took as well



I am super excited to blog my baby/bump progress, its something I didn't embrace near as much with London, and I want to do better this time around. 
Thanks for reading!!
xoxo
Charity

No comments :

Post a Comment