My First Post!

Happy Valentine's Day! 
What a happy day to publish my very first post on my new blog. Since I am new to this, and I most certainly am not a writer of any sort, I'm just going to jump on in and share with you my Valentine's Day day!

I am a nanny. I have been with my current nanny family for just over 4 years now and I am so grateful for them and love them dearly. My bosses own a chocolate shop (Schakolad Chocolate Factory in Roswell, GA. Best chocolate ever. You're welcome.) so, going in to this job, I knew my holidays would be busy with the kids since my bosses would be busy at the shop. Valentines Day is the busiest of busiest days, thanks to all of you last minute men out there (just kidding. Sort of.), so my husband and I have never celebrated a Valentines Day. Which, honestly, is no big deal to me. It's a day. We have 364 other days in the year that my husband and I can show how much we love each other. And we do. 

This Valentines Day, London and I made homemade valentine gifts for daddy.

52 Reasons Why I Love You
From The Bottom of My Heart…I Love You
(I plan on doing another blog post on all of our valentine crafts. Stay tuned!)

Since my kiddos were out of school, I decided to take them to the Georgia Aquarium. This marks London's 2nd visit to the aquarium. Her first trip was in May of last year when she was just 5 months old. She thoroughly enjoyed this trip and there was hardly ANYBODY there. It was so nice! I think her favorite animals were the beluga whales. That or either she was just exhausted by the time we got to the rest and just didn't have much interest. 


Since this was London's 2nd trip, I tried to take pictures in the same places we took during her first visit. Just to see how much she has changed. Because thats what all mamas like to see, how big and fast  their baby is growing… [insert crying here].



And here are just a few more pictures from our visit

                                        

                                        

                                       

                                       

                           

                           

                           

                                      

                           

                           


Side note: Now that I've started a blog, maybe this will encourage me to take my nice camera on our adventures so you will have something better than iPhone quality pictures to look at.

Thanks for reading! 


No comments :

Post a Comment